Friday 1 February 2013

Snap!



Photo's

After all my research was done, I went straight into taking photographs for my front cover and contents page. For the front cover, I knew that I wanted one model in school uniform.

This is the photo that I was the happiest with as it shows a confident student who is smartly dressed in uniform with a happy expression on her face. This gives out a positive image for the school and is inviting for the readers. I took a range of photo's from different angles with the same model but in the end decided to go with the one on the left as it looked the most natural and also had the best lighting out of all of them.

I then took a variety of different pictures for my contents page which best represented the school. 
This is a photo from the art block showcasing some excellent art work from the school.

I got a photo of 2 sixth form students who are helping each other showing off the hardworking students and enjoying sixth form.
This photo is showcasing the new bistro that has just opened, this shows that the school is spending money to make the school a better place to be and making it more enjoyable for the students.
This is just a photograph of the school main entrance. This just shows off what the school looks like.

I took a photo from the library with the new projector showing off the new facilities in the school 




This is another photograph that I took from the library showing off the range of books that the library can provide for the students.



This is the school logo that I got from the school jumpers. This represents the school.



These 2 girls are from creative writing group and they show off the happy studious people that we have in the school.



Lizzy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment