Tuesday 5 February 2013

Planning!

Quick Sketch


To help me out when I come to putting my magazine together, I made a quick draft of how I roughly wanted my front cover and contents page to look. These sketches helped me decide how I am going to lay things out and give me a guide when I am putting all of my photographs and writing on. This is only a guide so when it comes to actually making I may decide to change things around but this just gives me a good idea of where things should be placed on my page.


This drawing is my plan for my front cover of the school magazine. As a typical convention of a school magazine is for the title to be all the way along the top of the page which I have taken into consideration. The main photo I want to be on the right hand side with the stories photos on the left hand side.









This is a quick draft of the layout I want for my contents page. I want it to be quite simplistic and stylish so I have decided I want photos in an upside down L shape which boarders the stories. I will maybe put some sort of recycling sign in the bottom right hand corner to show that the school is eco friendly.
 
These are just some idea that I had, I will take them into consideration when I am putting together my front cover and contents page but I may make changes if things don't look good/the way I am happy with.
 
Lizzy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment